http://www.emailcashpro.com

Spread The Word

Social Bookmarking

Wednesday, April 26, 2006


Sign Language for Babies and Beyond


Your baby is crying and you don't know why! If only he could tell you what was wrong...

I am so glad I found this online! I am so excited as signing was something that I have always wanted to learn... I find it so fascinating! I have 1 (Louis)and 6 (Keith) yr old (boys) that are really showing interest in learning as well.

For Louis, he pick up real fast showing his emotions through signs while he is catching up to articulate speech. As for Keith he can even articulate out speech with signs, his daily 2hr routine is to play and talk with Louis.

Include a Free 7 day e-course - Find out how teaching your children Sign Language can benefit the whole family!

Your Success is Worth it!

Never underestimate the influence you have as a parent to positively impact your child's life!
You get immediate and convenient access to:

"Signing for Babies and Beyond" along with some extra bonuses for acting now.

No comments: